Vitalism isn't just a philosophy; it's a way of life. Living vitalistically means that you must consciously consider everything that you ingest, whether it's a food or a thought. Everything you put into your mind and body ... affects the body

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm not Happy!

I'm not happy! I don't live in a blissful state of serenity. And.... I'm really ok with that.

I'm content - satisfied with what one is or has as the dictionary describes it. Actually its more than that. Its knowing that life, especially the one that I have led is all about having a range of experiences. Some might say that I've experienced "bad" or "good", it really just depends on your point of reference.

I've come to point when either can be seen in a state of balance, not all that's seen on the surface as good is good and similarly the reverse is also true.

And I'm leaving behind the addiction to want to be only " happy"  because that seems to me as a false way to live, an idealist goal, that too many chase and are disappointed when they don't achieve it. I still strive in all my endeavours, I move forward, knowing that the journey is just as important as the destination.



Dr John Demartini is a mentor of mine and I've come to feel more at peace with all that life has to offer through gaining a different perspective.Thanks John

No comments:

Post a Comment